THE BEST weld-on handle to go with your Crazy Ivan Scope Mount! This handle is CNC-machined from 4140 “Gun Metal” steel alloy and is designed to accommodate low-profile scope mounts like the Crazy Ivan Scope Mount and other after-market low-profile scope mounts. This handle replaces the original straight handle on a Mosin-Nagant rifle, allowing use of a low-profile scope mount. The original bolt body (not included) must be modified by sawing off the original handle, drilling a hole for the handle attachment nub (1/4-inch, unthreaded) and welding the new handle in place. Detailed instructions are included.
- Nub on end aids positioning
- Sweep angle is completely adjustable during installation
- 4140 “gun metal” steel alloy can be polished/finished to match bolt body
- Standard 5/16-24 threads on handle for knob
- Optional round or teardrop aluminum knob
OPTIONS: Pick one: no knob ($0), teardrop knob ($10), round knob ($10)