THE BEST no-weld handle to go with your Crazy Ivan Scope Mount! The patented “drill and pin” design is CNC-machined from 4140 “Gun Metal” steel alloy and is designed to accommodate low-profile scope mounts like the Crazy Ivan Quick-On™ Scope Mount and other after-market low-profile scope mounts. This handle replaces the original handle on a Mosin-Nagant rifle. The original bolt body (not included) must be modified by sawing off the original handle and drilling holes for the handle attachment nub (3/8-inch, unthreaded) and lock pin (1/8-inch, unthreaded). Detailed instructions are included.
- Patented (US 9,658,009) drill and pin design – no welding required
- Sweep angle is completely adjustable during installation.
- 4140 “gun metal” steel alloy can be polished/finished to match bolt body
- Standard 5/16-24 threads on handle for knob
- Optional round or teardrop machined aluminum knob available
OPTIONS: Pick one: no knob, teardrop knob, round knob